Monday, September 15, 2008

Zoo Day

Caden, Zach and Nelia on the elephant trunk

Aunt Jen on the Carosel with the boys.

Saturday September 13th was my work party at the Hogle Zoo. Guy and I went and took the boys, Ashley didn't want to go (she is too cool for the zoo). Jenica came and met us there, Along with Rainbow and Garet with Nelia and Joshua. The boys had a great time seeing all the animals and playing in the new discovery zone. It was fun to watch then look at the animals. I didn't stay for the whole time because Jenica and I had already made plans to go to the State Fair and see Lady Antebellum in concert. Unfortunetly I did not take any pictures at the concert.

On the train ride. The cute girl in my neice Nelia. She and Caden were best buddies at the zoo.

Caden and Zach in the egg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like you had a ton of fun