Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tag your it! - Angie & Ashley!

3 Names you go by - Melita, Skeeter, MeliKa Adairm
3 Things you are wearing right now -brown striped pants, blue striped shirt and brown sandals
3 Restaurants I love - The Old Spaghetti Factory, Texas Roadhouse, TGI Friday's
3 Favorite things to do - read, play with the kids, read
3 Trips to plan on this year - trips? What are trips?
3 Things you want badly - more money, a bigger house, I really want another baby but that's not going to happen
3 People who will do this - Ashley, maybe Angie?
3 Pets you have/had - Carmel, Smokey, Tigger
3 Things you did yesterday - worked, tried to potty train Zach, watched the Wipeout season finale
3 Things you ate today - pizza, peanut butter granola bites, and some chocolate milk
3 goals -finish school, eventually get a bigger house, send my kids to school
3 Fears - the only one I have is of someone close to me dying.
3 Things you plan on doing today - work, make dinner, straighten my house
3 Things you plan on doing tomorrow - work, make dinner, go visiting teaching
3 Favorite Holidays - Any day I get out of working
3 Favorite beverages - water, Dr Pepper, hot chocolate

2 comments:

Jay and Ang said...

...If you tag me then I'll do it :)

Unknown said...

i guess i will do it haha