Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tricky little 3 year old!

So as I was sitting here and typing out the previous message "Tag your it" and Caden came in and said "Mom you have got to come here and see what Zach did to your sink in the bathroom." So I'm thinking Ok he squirted toothpaste all over, but no I get in the bathroom and he has taken out the drain in my sink, then taken one of my pill bottles and taken off the "child-proof" cap. He then decided that he should turn the bottle upside down and stick in down the drain. See picture below. I just don't know what I'm going to do with that kid. I'm going to have to start putting my pills up where he can't reach them. I didn't think he could get them open. Guy had to come upstairs and take apart the drain under the sink to get the bottle out. Now I have to go to the store and get my perscription filled.


On a funnier note, he tried to dress himself this morning while Guy was in the back watering. Guy walked back to the house and found this.

He is wearing a swimsuit with the flotation stuff at the top, and those are my tennis shoes on his feet.

2 comments:

Jay and Ang said...

oh man. That is hilarious. Well, Jay and I are laughing about it...I guess cuz he's our nephew and not our own child :) Good luck with that kid.

Unknown said...

that is so funny and to think that that is what i have to look forward to. im so glad you post things like that. im going to try to post more, more offten