Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ashley's 16th Birthday

So this is going to kind of be in backwards order because I put the pictures in wrong. But oh well. So Ashley's birthday was a couple of weeks ago. She is now 16, I'm having a hard time believing that, I think that Guy is having an even harder time. For her birthday her BFF Jackie and I threw her a surprise party. She had no idea until the day before, then through a series of unrelated events she kind of figured it out. But that's ok it was still fun. Then on her birthday her friends Jackie and Chandler came and destroyed, I mean decorated her room, while I took her out to get her license, to get some lunch and to the mall to have some girl bonding time.

Ashley is such a beautiful and sweet young woman. I feel very blessed that I am lucky enough to be a part of her life. She is such a great help around the house. She loves her horse even after he fell on her. She is such a great friend, and someone I love to talk to. It's crazy to me that she is a junior in high school. When I first met her she was such a cute little toddler. It's been so much fun to watch her grow into the the wonderful person she is today.


Chandler, Glen, Johnny, Jackie, Ashley, and Chelcee
The kids from the surprise party


Ashley in her birthday tiara!

No comments: