Thursday, October 2, 2008

Picture Tag

So my friend Theresa tagged me. What I am supposed to do is go to my computer and find the 4th file and the 4th picture in that file. Well I have a few different places that I keep my pictures so here goes. This first one is from my Aunt Cyndi's house. My sister Jenica and I went there in June of 2004 to see my cousin graduate from high school. My mom hadn't been back to see my Aunt's house so I was taking pictures so that I could bring them home and show her. This one happens to be of the addition that my aunt was adding on at the time.
This second one is of Easter 2006, this was just after we had gotten home from church and I wanted a picture of all the kids, so I had them stand in front of the only flowering tree we have in our yard. Caden did not want to be in the picture, he usually doesn't. Zach got his glasses in his Easter basket. And poor Megan her heels kept sinking into the grass. It was quite funny. :)

So I tag Ashley, Angie, and Becca. Come on girls I know that you have some great pictures to share.

3 comments:

Jbone said...

..How do you add the blog list? Where it shows everybodies latest blog entries?

Unknown said...

I dont get it how did jay rat angie out. with the camara

Jay and Ang said...

Will tell you when you're older Ash ;)

Thanks for informing me on these tech. q's. Much love sister!