Saturday, October 18, 2008

Museum

Saturday afternoon my sister-in-law and I took our kids to the Hill Aerospace Museum. I don't think I had ever been there before. Pretty sad to say seeing as I've lived in Utah my whole life and I've lived 7 miles from the museum for the last 3 years. Between the two adults we had 7 kids with us. My two boys, my two nieces, and my sister-in-laws three nephews. The oldest two were 7, then two 5, two 3 and a 18 months. It was kind of fun. We saw some really cool planes there. Both of the boys had such a good time. And the best part was it's free! If you haven't seen the museum I suggest taking a trip up to Roy to see it. I'd like to go again with my Grandpa who served in the Airforce so that he can tell me what all the planes are.

Four of the 7 kids. Caden, Alexia, John, and Zach.


Caden in an ejector seat. I didn't get one of Zach because there was a dad with his kids standing by us and as soon as Caden got out of the seat one of his kids got in and wouldn't get out until he had his picture taken and the mom was in another building with the camera. The dad wouldn't even make his kid get out. I was annoyed.


Caden & Zach in front of "Blackout". Caden thought the helicopter behind them looked like the one from transformers. LOL

No comments: