Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jack-O-Lantern

Guy just finished helping (okay he really did it all) the boys carve a pumpkin. They were pretty excited. They got to go yesterday and help dad pick the pumpkin out. Then tonight Caden told dad what kind of face he wanted and dad drew it on, and carved it. It looks pretty good I think anyway, I mean it's not professional or anything. Here's a few pictures and can I just tell you that it is harder to take a picture of something in the dark without the flash. I was having a very hard time holding still.


The first face Caden wanted

The second face Caden wanted


Outside with the flash


Outside with out the flash.

The boys seemed to have a really good time and are so excited to dress up tomorrow they can hardly stand it. This is the first time we have carved a pumpkin in years, at least since we had the boys. I know what bad parents. But I'm thinking now that Caden is old enough and wants to that it will become an annual thing.

No comments: