Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween '08

Yes I am aware this is late. But better late than never or something like that. :) So this year Caden was a tiger, ah scary, and Zach was a cute little dalmatian. Here's a couple of pictures. We went Trunk or Treating with the ward, and as luck would have it they hold the trunk or treat on our street because it's a dead end. So all we had to do was back down our driveway. How nice is that? The boys had fun, dad walked around with them, while I sat in the trunk and handed out candy. We were all done and by in the house by 645. It was nice. Then Ashley and her friends were in and out of the house until about midnight when all the friends had to leave. Didn't get any pics of them, but they're teenagers so really who cares. LOL

Dad and the boys

Caden the scary tiger

Zach they shy dalmatian

2 comments:

shay said...

Oh how stinkins CUTE!!! Your blog is so cute!! I stinkin love your guts!! miss ya!!

Jay and Ang said...

I love them! They are so freaking adorable. I can't even believe how big they are. I still remember when even Caden was born and visiting you at the hospital. Crazy!