Friday, June 13, 2008

So I'm a Slacker

It has been brought to my attention, that since I sent this wonderful blog up I have not been updating it. Our lives have been quite busy since I last was here. I'm going to put my stories separate blogs to keep them straight. Missions, Graduates, Temples, Babies (not mine), almost accidents and Birthdays. But first a funny story or two to get you going.

The other day Guy and the boys and I were watching TV, (for the life of me I can't remember what we were watching but that's not the point) when something somewhat exciting happened and Caden said our favorite phrase "What The?" Zach followed about 5 seconds later with "Heck?" I looked at Guy and he looked at me and we both just started laughing. Ok well we thought it was funny.

So then today I get home from work and I need to go potty (can you tell I have kids?), so Zach of course said he needed to go too. I said ok let's go upstairs and go. (We are tyring to get him to want to be a "big"boy.) So up we go, I get all done and I'm doing my thing, Zach is sitting on his little potty saying "It's not coming Mom. Oh here it comes. Nope it's not coming Mom." Then he looks up at me and says "Mom, you don't have a pee'er." (That what daddy started calling "it" when Caden was being potty trained.) I said no I don't, and he follows it with "Well I have one, and so does Caden and so does daddy, and I can poop too and so can Caden." I was at quite a loss for words by this time. Mostly because I was trying to contain my laughter. Little boys are just too funny. Sorry if that was a little TMI for some of you but I found it greatly amusing. Alright well on with the rest of the stories. :)

Oh yes and I almost forgot. Ashley's arm is getting much more better. It pretty much doesn't hurt her anymore, unless you punch her. Her lung is all healed up, along with her rib. However about a week and a half after the accident we found out that she had fractured her pelvis in three places. The doctor said that it had already started to heal, and it wasn't displaced so there wasn't really a lot that they could do for her.

No comments: