Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday to my Caden J.


Friday May 2nd was Caden's 5th birthday. I can't believe that my baby is 5. :( He is growing up so fast. We celebrated his birthday on Sunday May 4th. Anyway, we had Grandparents, Great-Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Brothers, Sisters and Friends over to share in the cake and homemade ice cream with us. Caden picked out a Cars cake. He loves Lightening McQueen. We also bought about a dozen cupcakes with little plastic rings on top. The kids all got to run around and play outside. We opened up the presents and he got lots of toys to play outside with. Here are some of his favorite things right now.

The movie Transformers & toys
Matchbox cars
Playing outside all day
Playing Nintendo (mostly Mario Kart)
Chasing Jake around the house
Chocolate pudding
The movie Short Circuit
His nerf dart gun
Talking to family on the phone
King Burger
Chocolate milk
We also went to Kindergarten round-up in April. He was pretty excited and came home and told me everything that he had learned. I came home with a huge stack of papers to go over. We just went to Caden's year check up and the little tyke weighs in at a whopping 38 pounds and is 43.5 inches tall. He has recently become much more inquisitive. He asks what everything means.
Caden "Mom was does 'I love you too' mean?" Me "It means that you love someone." Caden "oh ok"
Caden "Mom what does 'agree' mean?" Me "Well Caden agree means that you feel the same way. Like if you said I'm tired and I said I agree that would mean that I felt tired too." Caden "Oh ok so agree means that you are tired?" Me "Well not quite but close." (Which then lead into a discussion on what that meant.)
He really makes me laugh, and then drives me crazy at the same time. I do have pictures, I"ll have to post them later as they are on Guy's camera and I don't know where it is right now.

No comments: